Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting Married





Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been really busy.

After waiting for the past four years. We have finally set a date to get married.... May 29th 2010. I'm so excited, I have a lot already done and some planning still to do. I got my dress this weekend. And lets just say it was $500.00 and I didn't even pay half of that. I have the baker and the florist already book. The church and the reception hall book also.
My flowers are going to be Orange roses and Pink peonies. Which were some of Ali's favorite.
I also have got a lot of things from Esty which is a wonderful website, if you have never been check it out. A lot of the things are homemade. i got the girls flower girl dresses off of there and they were only $13.00 dollars. They are going to be made out of a pillow case. I wanted a dress that they could wear more then once. And then my kissing balls are made out of silk ties. Which there will be some orange in those also with butterflies in them.
We also decided to write our own wedding vows together. I also got his ring last week and he got me a new ring, and it is Beutiful!!!!!
I can't wait to be Mrs. Chadwick H. Eash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah!! :) :)

We made those poofs for my friend Aimee's wedding last fall. We used tissue paper. So easy and so fun! They were from Martha Stewart's stuff. I think they're so gorgeous!
Sounds like you're off to a great start!