Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Darin Hostetler




We lost a great friend
A uncle
A wonderful father
A great son
A brother
A cousin
A great uncle
A uncle to my girls
A best friend to my brother Mike
He will be miss by more then we even know
I will miss his big smile, that always made us smile
Hearing his truck go by the house
You were right by Mike's side when we Lost Alison and for that I was and am so Grateful.
I know that Alison had her arms opened wide when she saw you.
I still don't understand why God takes our love ones when he does.
I'm still not for sure why we lost Ali when we did?
But I know your not supposed to question why.
Please keep his family and friends in your thought.
And give Erin his daughter the strength to get through this hard time.
WE LOVE YOU DARIN


Darin Hostetler obituary

When ever I hear this song I will Always think of Darin and all the times we all hung out summer 2008.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So very so for this great loss. I am not sure why these happen either and I have to admit my mind does travel there. One day, I am positive we will all understand and realize we should have been rejoicing more. But for now, that doesn't really help ease the pain of all the people left behind. I will definitely keep everyone in my prayers.

Amber said...

Hey Rene. I couldn't find you on FB anymore. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you today.

Steph said...

So sorry Rene! Thinking of you guys!