Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Chatching up

A lot has happened since my last post. 
 Alyssa lost another tooth 
Chastity lost another tooth 
So that's a totally of three for both of them. 
Yeah and Chastity is only 4 and a half. 
Photo Shoots
Had two flat tires in one week.
Random trip to Chicago with some great friends.
Nephew home for Good from the Marine Core.
Dealing with the fact that my Grandma only had 2 weeks left with us on earth. 
Thanksgiving 
Losing My Grandma 
Black Friday
Thanksgiving with the Morgan side
Viewing and Funeral for my Grandma 
Christmas tree up 
Alyssa thinks garland is a french word. 
Spending time with friends
These are just a few things that has been going on. The hardest to deal with is the lost of my grandma. She lived a wonderful life for 90 years. But it never makes it easier to lose someone. And also when your still dealing with the lost of your sister... it seems that it gets a little easier and then I lose someone close to me and all those feelings of Alison come back. This is the third person that has past since we lost Alison. With the death there's good days and bad days. And I know that it will always be that way. 








 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i didnt know about your grandmother's passing untill it was to late to come over and show my respect at the funeral home. Your uncle Ray would have been there too. Again, so sorry. aunt Betty