Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day/ Christopher left for Afghanistan


My Mother's Day was wonderful. I got to sleep in until 10:00am which is a treat for me. Chad and the girls made me a wonderful breakfast. I got waited on and and foot. Didn't have to do any of the normal daily routine at all. Chad and the girls did it all for me. It was wonderful. I'm so lucky to have such a great family.
Then we went up to Chad's mom for an early dinner which we had our favorite Pa Pa Johns Pizza. We hardly have it here because the closes one is in Warsaw and by the time you drive there and pick it up and drive home it's not too hot anymore.
Last night we took my mom out to dinner with my brother Brian, Mike and their family's. And she spent the night with us which the girls always love. Because she'll put them to bed and read them books.
Hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Christopher my nephew left yesterday for Afghanistan. He will be there until sometime in December. So please put him into your prayers that he comes home safe. Thanks for all that you do, We love you Christopher.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: