Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm a Nanny

Some of you know that I started working out of the home last week. After being a stay at home mom for five years I now am a nanny for quadruplet boys Henry, Joe,Sam and Tommy. Tommy has nurse with him at all times but I will still help with him if needed. So I'll be doing the basic Feedings, changing dipars, playing, and other household duties. Kirstin is very organized which makes it so easy. I'm so glad that Kristin and Tim found me and I found them. They are wonderful people and I have a lot of respect for them. It's hard to be a parent but to be parent's to four boys that were born early and have been through a lot in their almost first year of life. I knew when I meant Kristin for the first time I could tell that the boys were so happy and they have great people caring for them.
It's going to great I'll work three or four days a week 6 hours a day give or take. So on some days I can still take the girls to school and pick them up. And not be working everyday. My first week went really well and i am now onto week two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) How old are the boys?

Rene said...

They will be a year old in a month.