Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mr. Flu


For the past week and a half the girls and I have been sick. First it started with Chastity getting an sinus infection on Monday. Then Monday night through Wednesday Alyssa had the flu. It was nasty poor thing. Then Chastity got a ear infection on Thursday. Alyssa got a sinus infection on Friday and by Saturday she had a double ear infection. I thought after awhile that Alyssa had mono cause she was so weak and all she wanted to do was sleep.
Then me thinking I'm so glad I haven't got sick nope Sunday I got the flu and by today I still have a touch of it. With Alyssa and I both you feel better but you feel nausea's for days on end and that's how I'm feeling now. I didn't watch a minute of the super bowl. I was so out of it. When I get sick throwing up I have to take phenorgen or I won't stop and then I'm off to the ER to where I have to stay for a few days. Those pills have been life savers for me. So glad that Chad was home so he could be with the girls. And then my Dad help this week while Chad was at work.
Today was the first time I left the house and it was to take Chastity to school and I came home and laid down after cause I'm so weak. I haven't had a real meal since Friday and I'm not even hungry at all.

No comments: