I've been tagged.
Share 7 facts about yourself. Some random and some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post. By leaving their names.
Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let us know who tagged you.
Thanks Kayla for the tag it's my first one in the blogging world.
1. I can still remember the smell of school. You know the smell of pencils, crayons, markers, glue. I think that is mostly smelled like that in elementary but it's a smell that I haven't forgotten.
2. I love the smell of cabbage patch baby dolls. It makes me think of when I was a little girl. I find myself smelling the girls dolls and makes me feel like a little girl again.
3. I'm not for sure how old I was but I had a strawberry short cake purse, it smelled like strawberry's. I was playing with Heather and Alison on are back porch (of the gold house out on 900) and I threw up in it. How weird is that?
4. I have a really good memory. I can remember anything and everything. If I was there when it happened I won't forget it. I replay it over and over in my head.
5. When I'm driving and I'm by myself it's really hard. I find myself looking at the sky and hopping that I see a sign from ALI. Most of the time I start to cry.
6. Becoming a parent is the most amazing thing in life. I love that I'm a mommy and I love the fact that I have two little girls that just think that I'm the best thing in the whole world. Even if no one else does they do.
7. I'm a picture freak, I take pictures of anything and everything. I always have my camera with me no matter what. I even take it just to go to the store or to take Alyssa to school. You just never know what you might see.