Saturday, December 06, 2008

"Ruff Ruff"

So tonight for dinner we had nacho's and the girls had burritos. So once dinner was done except for Chastity the of the girls wanted chips, which was fine. Alyssa got her own and Chastity was still eating. So as Alyssa was getting her chips Chastity said "get me chips" talking to me. So I replied back by saying "don't bark orders at me" so Chastity replied with "ruff, ruff". It was so funny that I laughed so hard. What my two little girls come up with. Alyssa has been acting like a dog for quite awhile now. And Chastity is her human, Chastity rides on her back and Alyssa crawls around on the floor. Alyssa will stick her tongue out and will brake. And Chastity will give her fake treats.
My niece Abby used to act like a dog when she was little her name was Sasha. I can still remember doing all the little things with her that I'm now doing with Alyssa. We just haven't came up with a name for Alyssa yet. So if you have any good ones let me know.
Just had to share the excitement in our house for the night. It's was just a little too nasty to go anywhere today.

No comments: