Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bracelet update

I needed to let everyone know that they need to hold off on sending any money my way for Ali's bracelets. Kimberley and I found out that there is a lot more to this then what we knew of and thought. We had to get a charity set up in Ali's name and it takes about a month for the name to be approved. So we have about 2 more weeks. For it to be all tax free money and so that Kimberly doesn't have to pay taxes on all the money, this is the way it has to be done. So once I know the name that was approve I will let everyone know. Believe me I want my bracelet also but we have to do things the right way. And it also has been a little frustrating to Kimberly and I, we never knew that all these things had to be done just to be able to sell bracelets in Ali's name. Thanks for being so patient with all as we are also still learning.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for posting an update. I have been in the hurt locker with this broken foot, and trying to deal with the rest of all this stuff. Totally glad you did. But that is waht makes a good team. I can't wait until the tax ID comes in. It will be official.

Love- Kimberly