Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reunion 09
















We had the Morgan Reunion on Saturday down at Rushville. It's where it is every year. There was a good turn out few people were missing but we still had a great time. We got our new generation pictures with Great Na-Na. Even though we don't get to see her a lot the girls are still so lovey with her, and she loves it. We also took Heather's and Mike's with Amanda and her little bean in her belly. The first Great Great Grandchild. That's right my niece Amanda and her boyfriend Jamie are pregnant she is due in January. I can't wait I'm going to be a Great Auntie, makes me feel a little old but oh well it's only a number.
My 2nd cousin, dog had puppies so they brought one down that they hadn't sold yet. It's a chocolate lab.... so cute.... I want one!!!! The girls were all over her and they wanted her also. But we don't want one right now and also we'd like a male once we really want one. For the first time in five years we have no pets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A chocolate lab puppy... exactly what I want to get when I get my own house!! Awe! :)

Steph said...

I love the girls' dresses! They are so cute!! And Chastitys hair is getting so long! They really are such beautiful girls!!