Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I thought I'd try it out

So I have been thinking about doing this for awhile now but I wasn't for sure if my life is really something to read about. But then I thought well I have a lot going on so why not. And my sister Alison has also inspired me to start one. So will see what happens, I'm sure that there will be days where I might not have a lot to write about but I'll try to post a little something everyday. Here's a little about myself.
I'm a stay at home mom of two little girls, and I love that I get to be one of those mom's that is with them all the time. I'm engaged to Chad. We have been together for almost five years. He is love of my life and he makes me so HAPPY. I'm the youngest of six, my parents had three kids waited ten years and had three more. It was like having two family's. We have a very close relationship and are always having get together's.

No comments: