Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa



Alyssa is fours years old today. I made her a little something to show how much she has change in these past four years. As I put this together for me it was hard. In every picture I noticed that Ali had a part of it. She either took the picture or was in the picture. Except for the very first two pictures of Alyssa's life. Ali didn't get to be here for her birth even though if she could of been she would of been. Ali and Tom did visit me when I was prego and about a week and half later I had Alyssa. I have to say that I did have a break down making this and seeing how much Ali loved to be with Alyssa. I can still remember the first time that she got to see her and hold her. The first time we went to her house. The garden pictures that Tom Thumb took. And Alyssa 3rd birthday, how much fun we had that weekend with the fire, the cooking out, and just being together. I know that Ali got almost four years with Alyssa and Ali made a impact on her life FOREVER and for that I am thankful. I also can remember calling Chad at work and telling him that it was time. And he said it's time, and I said yes it's time to have her. We were going to get induced two days later but she wasn't waiting. I had so much false labor with Alyssa that I waited fours hours before I went to the hospital that morning because I didn't want to be sent home. So I was there for an hour and then they broke my water. So because I had been there so many times I waited to call Chad until I knew that it was the real thing.
My life has change a lot in these past four years and I love every minute of it. There are good days and some bad days but I wouldn't change any part of it with my little girl. I love that I am a stay at home mom, I love that I am the care giver, a teacher, and most of all her mom. It's amazing to know that Chad and I created someone so beautiful. Giving birth is one of the greatest gifts in life.


I Love You Alyssa Rene.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: