Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good bye Ali





These past few days have been ran together. I forget what day it is at times. Now that things are over with and I have more time to think it's been harder. Tom is right when he say that you forget to eat or do things the right way.
I wanted to THANK everyone that came out and gave their support. I know that Alison would have been pleased to see all that came out. I know that there was some friends there that Alison hadn't seen in awhile. But it was great to see that she still made an impact on your life. It's crazy because I still think at times that I can pick up the phone and call her. My sister Kim order us all sister bracelets last Friday and they came in the mail Saturday morning. So we put that on her yesterday at the viewing. The song below is my song to ALISON. It's off of the Set it off Soundtrack, a movie that she really like.

Though I'm missing you(Although I'm missing you)I'll find a way to get through(I'll find a way to get through)Living without you 'Cause you were my sister, my strength, and my pride Only God may know why, still I will get by who would'v known, that youd half to go so suddenly, so fast How could it be, but a sweet memory would be all All that we have left Now that you're gone, every day I go on (I go on)But life's just not the same (life's just not the same)I'm so empty inside, and my tears I can't hide But I'll try, I'll try to face the pain(repeat 1)Oh, there was so many things That we could have shared, uh-huh And time was on our side (time was on our side)Ooh, yeah Now that you're gone, I can still feel you near So I'll smile, with every tear I cry(rpt 1)How sweet, were the losses to spare?But I'll wait for the day When I'll see you again, see you again, yeah(rpt 1)I'm missing you

No comments: